We help you understand your home so you can make a confident and informed decision.
Owner & Principal Inspector
David is a member of the Program Advisory Committee with Ashton College, and as such is involved in helping to steer the Home Inspector Certification Program.
David’s qualifications include:
- Residential Property Inspector
- Commercial Property Inspector
- Mold/Allergen Associate
- Radon Measurement Professional
The Hallmark Advantage
- Professionally trained and CPBC licensed inspectors who belong to the industry association, Home Inspectors Association BC
- Services available 7 days a week with no extra charge for weekends
- We encourage our clients to participate in the process
- Comprehensive customized building condition reports allow you to clearly understand problems
- We follow the Home Inspectors Associations BC Scope of Inspection 2016
- With our effective communication skills we put the home condition in perspective for you
At Hallmark, we promise to do our best to help you buy your home with confidence. We care about our clients and we dedicate ourselves to serving you with integrity, professionalism and honesty.
Licensed by Consumer Protection BC and Members of the Home Inspectors Association BC (HIABC)
Professionalism and dedication to customer service is the hallmark of Hallmark Building Inspections Inc.
David Rolland, owner and principal inspector, has amassed a wealth of practical knowledge about the complex systems and their relationships in a home.
David has completed the stringent Carson Dunlop certification-training for residential property inspections and commercial properties inspections.
VancouverHomeInspections.com serves Metro Vancouver and the BC Lower Mainland, including North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Lynn Valley, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Tsawwassen, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Surrey, Langley, White Rock, and Richmond.
Our inspectors are known for providing thorough, accurate, and well-documented building inspections.